As usual, I am slower than dirt at updating my blog, but every time I do blog I make a resolve to do better...hopefully someday it will actually stick. Maybe when our life gets a little more exciting... We've been able to do a few fun things since school got out. Here are some updates:
We bought Ticket to Ride for our anniversary present to each other. We love it and play it probably a little too much. :)
We went to Utah!! Woohoo! Always the highlight of my life. :) I got to spend almost 2 weeks there! And Mike joined me for the last few days.
I spent lots of time chilling with my sisters (this picture is missing Whitney because she was already in bed...we forgot to get a picture of all 4 of us - I guess we'll do it next time!)
And we had an AWESOME Mabey reunion over Memorial Day weekend! It was great!
We went to Hill Air Force Base:
And to the Zoo!!!
We also took a family picture, which was super exciting because we hadn't had one done since my wedding.
And here is our little family photo:
Oh and I chopped off like 7 inches of my hair...super scary, but I think I like it. Truthfully the jury's still out. :)


2 comments:
I think the hair is cute! I need to do that with mine. Its getting pretty long and boring. I need a little spice! I played ticket to ride a couple weeks ago. That is a fun game! Glad to see you updated. Hope you're not roasting too much in AZ. We're getting pretty toasty up here in ID, so I can only imagine how warm it is there.
I like the hair! Glad you had a fun visit. We need to get family pics too! That's so funny. We just hit our 3 year mark and I don't think we have any since wedding either. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment