Friday, October 31, 2008

Nothing new...

It's been over a month since I last posted... that's sad. In all honesty there really isn't anything exciting to write about. Out life consists of school, homework, practicum (me), programming (Mike), eating (while watching an episode of Pretender:), sleeping and that's pretty much it. Our social life has become nonexistent, but we are actually getting to go home and see family this weekend! Maybe something exciting will happen when we are down south that I can post about next week? Here's to hoping! :)

2 comments:

Heidi said...

When we get back you will have a social life again! Hopefully ... ;)

jmabeynot said...

Love "Pretender"! I had a big ol' crush on that actor. :) I was going to comment on your other post that I sure love hearing that you guys are taking the time to make some fun memories (i.e. playing in the stream), so I hope that this current busyness streak you guys have going doesn't last for too long. :)