Monday, November 3, 2008

Reminiscence...

I was looking through some of my old pictures tonight and found some fun ones that I thought I'd share. I love seeing that even though we have our differences:

We have a whole lot in common:

This is my personal favorite:

He is my favorite person in the world.
The End. :)

6 comments:

jmabeynot said...

So sweet. :) ~j

Erin said...

Hey girl! Love the blog!

Tiffany said...

you two are adorable :) It's wonderful coming home to your best friend, isn't it

Chelsea Davidson said...

heidi your blog is way cute! would it be ok if i added you to my page? this is chelsea betenson by the way.

Katrina said...

youre right, you are alike. you're both NERDS!! hehe practicum about done yet? i only have a week and a half left!

Jordan said...

Love your blog Heidi and Mike! I had forgotten you had one until I was updating addresses today in our contacts and saw the website on there. Sorry it took me a while to check it out - but I think you guys are too cute. Way to go!