So yesterday morning we were having a peaceful Sunday morning when I heard this huge crash! I hadn't done the dishes in a while and so they were piled on the counter and Mike knocked over the glasses and one landed right on his foot and slashed it pretty good.
After getting it cleaned up he decided to go to his meetings (late) and when he got home we got some bandages to pull it together and headed off to church. He barely made it through sacrament meeting, so we headed home.
We decided the best alternative to going to the E.R. was to call my uncle and see what he would suggest. He kindly offered his services, so off we went. Mike got 4 stitches in the ball of his left foot. :) We were very fortunate to have my uncle around and also very fortunate that it wasn't worse - three glasses is a lot of glass.
Needless to say, I'm sure glad he's ok. I was a little nervous that he would want to wear flip flops (according to him it's flip flop weather unless it's rainy or snowy) and that his cut would get dirty. Hence the title...
Here he is eating so that he wouldn't pass out. :)
Oh and I don't usually feed my husband whole bottles of Sierra Mist, it was just the tail end of the bottle and I wasn't too keen on dirtying anymore glasses that might end up on the counter.
And here is his little set up: laptop, chips, soda, church calling material, and pillows for elevation. What more could he ask for?
p.s. Sorry there's no pictures of the actual cut - I didn't want to gross anyone out.
2 comments:
Oh come on! Everyone likes to be grossed out every once in a while! :) But it's good to know he's doing fine with his bottle of soda and snacks.
What are you trying to say? :)
Post a Comment