The other day we got to take a quick break during one of our busy day's and go on a picnic up to 2nd dam. It was really fun to get away from the stress for an hour and enjoy some time together.
I was obsessed with wading in the water, but when I got in this happened...
It was SO cold! That's my "Please hurry and take the picture before I die" face.
This was as close as Mike got to wading...he took a picture to prove he did touch the freezing water.
:)
4 comments:
Way to be brave, Mike...I'm impressed. 2nd Dam is always freezing I swear :) Is that seriously like 2 posts in one week??? You guys are outdoing yourselves :)
So you wrote, "but when I got in this happened" and then had a picture of you looking like you need a toilet. Good thing you clarify by telling us it is your "hurry up and take the picture face!" :)
oh, how cute!! look at you two! Oh, Arla moved up there.
that looks like more of a "oh dang i have to pee!" face. but attractive none-the-less!
Post a Comment