Ok, so it's been a while - sorry! Things have been crazy with trying to get all our summer fun crammed into two weeks and then starting school. But we've almost made it through the first two days of the semester so hopefully we can survive the rest.
So here's the update... we got two blissful weeks without any homework! We went to Bear Lake, spent time with family a few times, and just enjoyed being together without too much stress from school. Now we're back in the thick of things.
Yesterday (the first day of school) was a little intense because I went from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. without a break, but I better get used to it because it's definitely not going to be the last time. :) Mike's day went great yesterday until he started feeling a little under the weather, but he's getting back to normal today and hopefully will be fine tomorrow (we both still have no idea what caused this, but hope it leaves soon!)
Today I started my new second job working as a student office assistant in the administration dept. of the library that I've worked at for the past 2 years. My job basically entails running errands, answering the phone, and doing what people ask me to do. It's kind of cool though because the administration office is the Dean's office so I do work for him sometimes too. It's just an addition 5-6 hours on top of my regular library job, but I get paid better and get to do homework most of the time. We feel really blessed to have had this job, which basically fall into my lap. It was definitely an answer to prayers!
We now have family living very close by! Justin (my bro) and Cade (my cousin) are now living just five blocks away from us and it's fun to have them around! Cade even works at my same job in the library! It's great to see them often and feed them often.
More info to come soon... with pictures!
3 comments:
Yea! You finally updated your blog. It's good to hear what you're up to. Soon enough we'll be back in Logan and going back to school too! (I confess, it doesn't really feel like we're going to school here because the classes are so different. We're both totally laid back about our classes.) I think it will sort of be a shock to come back to USU and have real classes again.
I'm glad to hear you guys are doing well. We think about you often!! Love ya!
I know you wrote this forever ago, and I read it forever ago, but didn't have time to comment...nice huh :) That is such a huge blessing about your job! Tithing blessings definately come in all shapes and sizes.
That is neat Justin and Cade are up there by you. Just knowing you have family close whether you see them a lot or not is a huge comfort, so I am way glad for you guys! Love ya'll!
Post a Comment