Well, we are off on our last big vacation for the summer - St. George! I can't wait, but first I wanted to share something about our previous vacation. We went to the tiny town of Monroe, UT, where my dad grew up, for the 24th of July. We had a blast visiting with friends and family, going to the parade, lighting fireworks, and sitting on the porch enjoying the small town life. Sadly, Mike spent the majority of time writing his paper for his online English class and everyone really missed not having him around as much as usual - especially me.
However, my favorite part of the whole weekend was watching my cute 5 year old sister Whitney and our cousin Keller, who is the same age, play. They spent every waking (and sleeping) moment together and never had one fight or disagreement!

On Saturday, my mom and I were sitting on the porch talking and watching them play. I heard Keller say "Whitney, we're best cousins huh? And I don't even know why?" How cute it that?

The best part of this cousin friendship is that one morning we woke up and found this...
And this...
and this...
Isn't that so cute? They had fallen asleep on my grandma's love-seat couch together and nobody knew until the next morning. We have a tradition that all the grand kids sleeping in the living room together during family get togethers, but I am pretty sure they started out the night in separate beds.
I hope they always stay just as good of friends as they are now, but I guess the sleeping together will probably have to end soon. :)
2 comments:
So cute!!! Liah has a cousin like that...Connor. Those 2 are inseparable when they get together, and I love it :)
That is so stinkin cute! I love kids!
Post a Comment