Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Look at our newest bathroom decoration!


This is our latest addition to the decor in our teeny bathroom. My sweet husband slapped it up on the wall after a Sam's Club run for pineapple and various other pizza toppings and said "Look, now it's like a tropical island in here!" Aw, just what I wanted! A tropical island bathroom, my dream come true.
Needless to say, it will probably stay in our bathroom til we move sometime next year. So, if there's anyone out there that has a great need for a tropical bathroom experience, you know where to find it. Goodness, I love him!

3 comments:

Jake and Madi said...

Heidi that is so hilarious! How creative of him! it's been fun to read your posts, you guys are so cute!

Tiffany said...

hahaha! I think I need to redecorate MY bathroom now...ask Mike if he's available to be my interior decorator. That is awesome!

Heidi said...

Ha! You gotta love the small bathroom! Our bathroom here in Rio is actually a little bigger and the shower is twice as big as the ones there in University Villa! I love it! But I think I'm gonna add your blog to our list, and you can check out our blog too, okay? This is Heidi Llewellyn, we lived in #11, remember? :)