Monday, July 21, 2008

Boring Posts...

Ok, so apparently I have to apologize about how boring our blog has been lately. My mom and my sister were making fun of me and saying that if the only thing I had to blog about was roast (see previous post) that we needed some serious excitement in our life, and I whole heartedly agree! We honestly haven't had anything to write about. Literally the only thing we have done the past two weeks are work and homework. We haven't had time to do anything fun. I've worked about 45 hours a week for the past two and a half weeks. Mike has done that much in homework and work combined and then some. We apologize for being boring, but we are going on our first of two vacations before school starts next month, so hopefully we can have something fun and exciting to write about soon!
p.s. Yes, I know this post is just as boring as my other posts, but I wanted to explain myself. :)

2 comments:

Fry's said...

Hey Heidi, If it makes you feel better, I'm still learning to cook a good roast, so I'm impressed.

kelly said...

I blog about what I make for dinner every stinkin' week, so if you're boring, then so am I!