Friday, September 12, 2008

Update #2

I keep putting off updating my blog because I want to put pictures up, but the only time I ever get to update my blog is when I'm at work where I don't have access to my pictures. :) So instead here's just another update.
School may kill me. I didn't think spending just 3 days out of the week in a classroom would wear me out, but apparently I'm just a wuss. However, to my credit it is a classroom of 25 second graders and I have spent the past few years mentally preparing for older grades. I'm a much bigger fan of dealing with attitude than dealing with running noses. However, I have loved finally being in a classroom for my school instead of sitting in a class listening to people tell us what to expect. It's awesome that I get all this hands on experience. On top of those three full days I am working 20+ hours a week and 11 hours (not credits), so needless to say I'm cutting it close.
Mike is doing great. He's working hard on his classes and should get some pretty great grades if he keeps up the good work. He's wonderful to help around the house, especially considering most of my days are 11-12 hour days. Yesterday I came home from school and all our laundry was on the bed and it was CLEAN! It made me extra happy. Another thing that he has picked up on is that it makes me really happy when he walks me to work because he knows how much I hate walking by myself up to campus at 6:30 A.M. He's gotten up and walked with me a few times and it definitely makes my day! What a sweet hubby!
That's pretty much all from us - I'm working 8 hours tomorrow so maybe I can bring a few pictures on my flash drive and get them up. I'll do my best.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Yea! Another update! And let's have some pictures. Isn't it so sweet when your hubby surprises you with clean laundry or dishes or whatever? I love it. :)