Here are a few photo updates:
Our Valentines Dinner (we're not much for the super cheesy romantic thing so this was about the best we could do - ha ha!)
We barbecued with our good friends the Rafferty's on Presidents Day - this picture isn't the greatest, but it's better than nothing.
Here's the most recent Anderson family picture - we took this just the day before Mike and I had to go back to Arizona. It was very last minute, but I think it turned out quite well.

And here's the one with just the kids. The urgency of this picture was because Justin left for his mission to Chile in February and we wanted one last picture.
4 comments:
Your little sisters and little brothers have GROWN UP!
Those pics are awesome! I remember when we were right where you are...so crazy busy, but one of the happiest times of my life :)
Cute family pictures! We're so glad you guys are our friends down here :).
hello heidi! i found your blog and i love it! such a great way to keep up! email me if you want an invite to ours! sarahbeth.jolley@gmail.com
Post a Comment