- MIKE GRADUATED!!!! It was so great to know that he is done! We had a party with our families instead of him walking (he didn't want to) and although initially I was really stressed about it, it ended up being a lot of fun! I definitely couldn't have done it without my wonderful mother-in-law and mom.
- We celebrated our 1st anniversary! We didn't do a whole lot because we're poor and we didn't have time to plan anything because of school. We did end up driving down to Salt Lake to go out for a dinner. We went to Happy Sumo and we were both brave and decided to try sushi for our first time. It was yummy!
- We've had more family parties and driven more miles in one month than we ever have before!
We tried to do a cute little pyramid pictures and as soon as Whit got on we toppled over. Mike was an awesome photographer and snapped a picture right as we were tipping over.
I love my sisters a whole lot if you can't tell.
6 comments:
Nice, Heidi...as long as you aren't just updating yearly, you're good (they call that a Christmas letter!) ;) What cute pics of you and your sis's. Family is awesome!
Its about time you posted something!! I though you died or something!! Im glad everything is going well!! :)
You and your girls are sooooo cute. I'm so glad you are doing well, and tell Mike congrats, that's so exciting. (Tyson wouldn't walk either :)
Heidi if it makes you feel any better Im bad at updating the blog too...
Heidi I dont know why it says anonymous, Im not trying to be mysterious, but that anonymous user is me megan!!
Fun Blog Heidi! I was just catching up for a minute and loved your pictures and entries. I'll make sure and add you to my blog list so that I can check in more often. Hope you are doing well. :)
Post a Comment