Last week was a great week! It was spring break for the practicum school I am in, so I got it off! I hung out with Mike for the first couple of days. And then headed to Blanding with my mom, siblings, aunts, and cousins! It was so fun! But first birthday fun:
Sweet Leah came over on Tuesday night and brought dinner and a yummy ice cream cake from coldstone! She made the cake herself! And it was beautiful and delicious!
Then, Thursday I hopped in the car and headed to Blanding. We had tons of fun! We celebrated four of the family April birthday's that night.
The next day we got to go to the sand dunes and for a fun picnic. We also had an Easter egg hunt and an Easter egg treasure hunt. And yes, they are different things. :) It was so great to get to spend time with family! Especially now that I know that I probably won't get to do quite as many family thing for the next few year as I have in the past. However, I was SO ready to get back home to my sweet husband after being away for four days! Overall, things are wonderful! We can hardly wait to move and start a new exciting adventure!
4 comments:
How can a cake be from coldstone and be homemade? I'm confused. Glad you had fun in Blanding. Russ is especially excited that you guys are headed to Arizona and insists we'll have to come visit during the winter.
Starting your own adventures as a married couple is so much fun. I sure you will miss your family and I know they will miss you but it makes your time together all the more treasured. Exciting times!
Look how cute all you girls are!! Happy Birthday!! I'm so excited for you guys.
Sound like you had lots of fun! Im glad you had a fun Birthday! When will you two be moving?
Post a Comment