Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Update on our School Info...

So I realize that I always write about things we do, but never really give information on what is actually going on in our life. So here you go:

Mike has his application into Arizona State University and we are hoping and praying that he gets in. He's planning on applying to other schools, but this is our #1 choice. So, as far as graduate school goes, we are just waiting and hoping. We just finished the semester. It's kind of exciting because now we just have one more semester up here in Logan. After this coming semester Mike will graduate and I will still have my student teaching (done wherever we are at) and another semester, but I will just do that online from wherever we end up for graduate school.
We are very glad to have this semester over! It's been quite intense for the both of us. My semester was very time intensive and Mike's was very homework intensive. My days went from either 7-6 or 8-7 depending on the day and usually I wouldn't even get a lunch break. Mike's class and work schedule wasn't quite that intense, but he spend SO much time doing homework! It was insane! However, our hard work really paid off because I got a 4.0 and Mike got really good grades! (I don't know if he's appreciate me announcing them on here though.) We both really enjoyed our classes, but we are sure glad to have a break and get to actually spend real time with each other!

4 comments:

Ranae said...

I hope you guys get it! Let us know as we had friends move to AZ (from Tooele) and he attends ASU (MSE/MBA program). You guys would like them. He's not as tall as Mike (only 6'4 or so ... LOL!).

Tiffany said...

I remember those days :) There were a few months where we would only see each other as we were crawling into bed at night. It's crazy, but it will so be worth it in a while. Good luck!!! And I hope you end up where you are supposed to.

Mary said...

Congrats on the 4.0!

Katrina said...

are you going to do Special Placement? You totally could. it costs a lot more to do it, but trust me its not that bad of a deal to apply and be accepted. they take just about everyone that applies. and after this next semester i could tell you how it is.