
So, here's how it happened... about two weeks ago I wasn't working during the day very much, so I was home a lot and watched quite a few movies. I will fully admit that when I watch movies I usually have to have something to snack on. I have no idea why, but it's like a habit I just can't kick. One day I had a little box of whoppers that I was snacking on and when Mike got home I was so thrilled to have him home that I just left the candy, what was left of it (2 whoppers), on the couch. Later that evening, we sat down to our evening routine of eating dinner and watching a movie or a t.v. episode. After it was over Mike got up to head to bed and I looked down and what else do I see, but two little brown things he had been "sitting on." Needless to say, we had a real good laugh and I have some excellent pictures of the event.
No comments:
Post a Comment