Friday, May 30, 2008



We are the Mabey's! We got married on a few weeks ago and it was a most wonderful day!
First things first: I must explain the title of my blog. My husband, Mike, is 6' 11" and HE was the one who came up with the idea of "Me and My Giant." So don't think that I am rude or anything like that because I love him dearly... However, he really is tall. I don't even notice it anymore, but people at the store sure do love to stare and ask "How tall are you?" (two seconds later) "Do you play basketball?" Oh man, those two questions can get old really fast! And Mike's heard them hundreds more times than I have!
We are both students at Utah State University (Go Aggies!). I'm going into Elementary Education and Mike's major is Computer Science. We will be in Logan for one more year and then we'll pack up and move to who knows where...hopefully somewhere really warm, pretty, and with a great graduate school for Mike.

No comments: