
Today has been a busy Sunday! We usually get to relax, but today we have had visiting teaching and home teaching come to our home, plus we both went and did our visiting and home teaching. We haven't had much down time. However, we did get to take a little break and we decided to watch President Hinckley's funeral while we ate our dinner (Chicken enchilada's, yum!), since Mike had never seen it. I was yet again extremely moved by the life of this great man, the only prophet I can honestly say I remember. What a wonderful man and a great example! It was enjoyable for me to watch Mike see the funeral for the first time and be equally moved at the life of such an amazing prophet. We both feel blessed to have been able to watch and take part in his years as prophet of our church. I don't think there are words to describe the respect and love that I have for President Hinckley. If you haven't seen the funeral, I suggest going and watching it at ksl.com.
No comments:
Post a Comment