Friday, June 20, 2008

Fun filled Friday evening...

My life sure has changed a lot since getting married. I realize that more day by day. I feel like I am in a good mood more often, have a little more time on my hands, cherish the time I get to spend with Mike even more, cook a lot more, always feel safe, do dishes a lot more, and worry about money a lot more. Tonight is Friday night, before we were married we would usually go out and do something extra fun on Friday to shake off the weeks work. However, tonight I am sitting here, watching my husband write a paper. A paper that is due by midnight, must be 3-4 pages long, and he's on the second paragraph. At least it's just a rough draft right?

1 comment:

Katrina said...

its amazing how those friday nights are just as great as the wild weekends.