Time has flown! People kept telling me it would, but I was hoping it wasn't true. We have enjoyed every second with our sweet girl, well except for maybe a few middle of the night seconds. :) Here's some of what Elise has been up to this month:
She continued to do some crazy things with her breech legs!
![]() |
| This is her dead asleep with her legs straight in the air. |
| Maybe she'll be a gymnast? |
She discovered that she looks a whole lot like her daddy. She's definitely a Mabey Baby!
She got to spent tons of time with Grandma Lori! We were so lucky to have her with us for almost two weeks! I don't know what we would have done without her! I never completely understood why you "have" to have your mom after you have a baby, now I do!
She slept a lot! So did everybody else in the house, any chance we got.
| I love her little arm wrapped around Mike's arm. |
And she made lots of cute faces.
She decided she loves her daddy a lot.
She got to meet her three great-grandparents, her Grandpa Jeff, and all of her Anderson aunts & uncles on a quick weekend trip to Blanding, UT. She can't wait to meet Nanna & Granddaddy and all her Mabey aunts & uncles & cousins in the fall!
She also had some casual newborn pictures taken, but I'll save that for another post since this is picture overload!


1 comment:
Oh she is SO cute. Seriously though. Crazy how fast it goes huh?! And glad your Mom came. So nice to have them come huh? I'm finally getting around to getting caught up on our blog and everyone elses! :) Miss you guys!
Post a Comment