January was a good month! I was finally COMPLETELY over all my morning sickness. Yay! So, I felt like I was actually able to enjoy this whole being pregnant thing this month. I also started to almost look like I was going to have a baby, instead of just looking chubby.
By far the best part of January was that Mike & I both finally got to feel her kick and move around! It's such a great feeling and makes me feel a bond with her that I can't wait to continue once she's here.
![]() |
| 20 weeks |
| Another 20 weeks. Officially halfway! :) |
Un-baby related things that happened in January were a visit from my grandparents, the beginning of the Gilbert Temple Open House, and the usual school/work goings-on. My grandparents came down from Blanding so they could go to the temple open house. I took a day off to spend with them and go to the temple. It was fun to get to be with them and the temple was awesome!
Another thing of note, is that I was released as young women's president at the beginning of January. This has been a weird transition for me because I have worked with the young women for the last 4 years, but it has been a good change.
Another thing of note, is that I was released as young women's president at the beginning of January. This has been a weird transition for me because I have worked with the young women for the last 4 years, but it has been a good change.

No comments:
Post a Comment