I have been reflecting on our life lately and how blessed we are. We have so many of our needs and wants met. We are so happy together and are enjoying this time of life. We are both progressing in our professional, spiritual, and personal lives. It is a great time of growth for us. Like Mike said I am the Young Women President and can I just tell you how much I love it? I truly feel like Heavenly Father has instilled in me a greater love for these girls than I thought possible. I do wish I had more time to do everything I want for them, but isn't that how everything goes?
I'll just leave you with two pictures that I want to have documented.
This is our "Music Corner." I was inspired to find a picture of each instrument that we play and hang above our piano and somehow found these awesome photos that match very well together! I love my little corner and can't wait until one day when it is a whole room. :) (P.S. I also LOVE our digital piano that we got for Christmas 2010! It is perfect for the stage of life we are in.)
And last, but definitely not least is a picture of the beautiful flowers Mike gave to me for Valentine's Day. He had them delivered yesterday morning because he wanted me to be able to enjoy them this weekend while I am actually home and because they take a few days to bloom fully after they are delivered so they should be in full bloom on Valentine's day! What a sweetheart!


2 comments:
i love the music corner. its beautiful. i'm so jealous of your piano. that is #1 on my want list. i'm holding out for a used acoustic. no where to put it right now though, so maybe it'd be best to wait until we make our final move... whos to say. i love it though. so nice. the flowers are beautiful too. tell mike, great job. very thoughtful of him to get them for the weekend.
we still need to make time to visit with you guys. hopefully soon!
Beautiful flowers! and I love those pictures above your piano. Oh man, looking at your music corner makes me miss those apartments and all their space! ahh! Love you guys!
Post a Comment