I made this for Mike for our anniversary next week. I think I like it - I'm still worried it's too cheesy, but I was thinking about it and I would love it if my parents had something like this. I hope he likes it.
I would LOVE it if your parents had something like this, too, but your mother never even thought of doing something so clever! It is so cute. I hope Mike doesn't see your blog and ruin the surprise before you give it to him.
2 comments:
I would LOVE it if your parents had something like this, too, but your mother never even thought of doing something so clever! It is so cute. I hope Mike doesn't see your blog and ruin the surprise before you give it to him.
I think it is super cute! I love it! :) And how fun to have.
Post a Comment