So last week I was doing an awesome job of procrastinating studying for a test and decided to find a fall craft that I could do with just the things I had in my house. I found
this. I thought it was a pretty cute idea. I didn't have any ribbon, so I improvised and I still really like how mine turned out. I also used rolled up paper for the stems and the big one looked really empty so I made a small one and put it inside of the big one. I had a lot of fun making them! And I definitely enjoyed procrastinating. :)
5 comments:
Those are so cute Heidi! Way to go!
I love them...I'm totally making some when I get a free minute. :)
You are so crafty! I love it!
CUTE! I'm seriously impressed. you had all that paper on hand? you must be a scrapbooker. i'd never have that paper on hand.
I'm in shock that you are my offspring! So creative and crafty.
Post a Comment