My name is Heidi, and I am addicted to cheap/cute crafts!
Ha-ha! So here's my latest project. I saw this on a blog - I can't remember which one, but I was dying to do it! My friend suggested to look at Goodwill for a cheap window shutter and I found this one at Goodwill for two bucks!!! Woohoo!
So yesterday I painted it and popped the bow on (I decided to put the bow on it so that I could kind of disguise the missing slat at the top.) and I was done! I totally love this because it's a cute decoration and a great way to organize my important papers that need to be taken care of!
3 comments:
CUTE! You go girl!
Oo! I like it. Super cute.
thats cute! i'm going to look for a shutter now. that would be perfect for all the mail/bills that get collected on my table.
Post a Comment