The weekend before we moved we went up to Leah's cabin! It was SO much fun and such a great way to end the whole "Heidi and Leah" phase of my life. :( I know it's sad...but we're still way close - it's just lame that we live to far away from each other!
This is everyone that went. It was great to hang out with old friends and new ones!

Later that week Leah made us a yummy vegetable pizza for dinner:
After we had dinner we decided to go to Willow Park Zoo because Mike and I had never been there. It was a lot of fun, but kind of a lame park. I definitely wouldn't call it a zoo. (Mike says "Whatever, it is too a zoo.") But it was fun to see the cool things they had and even more fun to walk around with Leah and talk.
Anyway there's a little update. I will try and slowly get caught up throughout the next few days.
3 comments:
haha! That's funny about Willow Park ZOO! That's the only zoo I knew until I was in 5th grade. So glad you got to experience that part of Cache Valley culture before you left ;)
The great thing about a good friend is that even when you aren't living close to each other and sometimes months, even years pass before you see one another it's like no time has gone by at all and you pick up right where you left off (after you play a little catch up of course :)).
Good to hear you're getting settled and we can't wait for more updates! Miss you guys!
And, yes, it's hard to think of Willow Park as a Zoo when most of the animals look like they have diseases! :-)
Post a Comment