Monday, July 6, 2009

Mesa Verde, Tempe, Arches & Blanding twice!

We have had such a fun week! We left two Friday's ago for a week long trip through four different states in hopes to spend a lot of time with family and find an apartment in Tempe. And we accomplished both! We went to arches last Saturday. Sunday we spent the day hanging out with my Grandparents in Blanding. Monday and Tuesday were spent in Mesa Verde with Mike's family.


Wednesday we spent the day driving to Tempe. Thursday we decided on an apartment in Tempe. And Friday we drove back to Blanding for the 4th of July. We got back to Logan around noon today so we are a little shell shocked. It has been a whirl wind of a week. We put over just a little shy or 1800 miles on our car! Woah! I have more pictures from the other days of our trip, but I left my camera in Blanding so I'll post them next week.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

What a fun getaway...and woohoo for finding an apartment! I bet that is a big relief to have that little thing out of the way. I love the pic with you on the ladder :)

Christy said...

I agree with Tiffany, the ladder picture is really fun. Glad to see the two of you taking time to see some sites and enjoy your family. Life can get a little crazy. In our family, if it doesn't get scheduled...it will never happen. So vacationing has always been a scheduled priority. It has always seemed to work out.

Fry's said...

The apartments look really nice!! I'm glad you found them! You too are so cute! I have to second or third or whatever on the ladder pic. Woo hoo!