Thanksgiving fun with some of our neices and nephews. (We had all just eaten different flavored Now & Later's)
Ah...the joy of the acting out the Nativity scene on Christmas Eve. Whitney wussed out on being Mary, so I took over. Mike was Joseph. And when my dad read the donkey part Melissa hopped up and said "I'll be the donkey!" Ha-Ha! Needless to say, it was the most spiritual part of our Christmas Eve.
Dance-Dance Revolution (DDR) with the pops. :)
Ha ha Mike looks so happy in this one... After an hour and a half of trying to get the DVD player to work in the family room we finally gave up and all crammed in my parents room to watch it on their T.V. Good times...
He's such a good big brother-in-law! I love that Whit's hat is only half way on her head in this picture. :)
I love this picture!
Two very crazy people. :)
Last, but not least: My Uncle made a beanie for each of us for Christmas! It was so cool! So, we took a picture with all of us wearing them. Our dog Jack looks possessed.
1 comment:
It is so cool your UNCLE made you beanies. I don't know why I can't stop laughing about that picture... maybe it's seeing Jack in one, I don't know...but after all this rambling, I'm still laughing :)
Post a Comment